Health Startup Day 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Since the onset of the pandemic, everything from our exercise routines to medical check-ups have been affected by physical distancing and lockdowns. In response, digital health has emerged as a leading area of growth and investment. Health Innovation Initiative (HI2) is excited to bring you a platform to learn, discuss, and connect with people on recent advancements in digital health innovation!
Join us for the 4th edition of our annual Health Startup Day and hear from speakers who have integrated their post-secondary research experience with their current professions. They will be sharing how they transitioned beyond academia as well as how research and universities continue to play a role in their current profession, with a particular focus on digital health innovation.
HSD21 aims to:
- Raise and discuss pertinent topics in digital health innovation from diverse perspectives
- Share ideas to encourage and inspire the next generation of health innovators
- Foster collaborations and sharing of expertise between researchers and industry professionals through networking opportunities
Hosting platform: Zoom
Time: 6-8pm EST
Ticket price: $5
Who we are:
Health Innovation Initiative (HI2) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to strengthen health innovation in Canada by providing a platform to close the gap between academia and industry. We do this by connecting current students to industry professionals to encourage collaboration between research and industry in health innovation.
- Thu., Sep. 23Virtual EventJoin us and our panel of world-leading experts from each of the domains of One Health to highlight the importance of trans disciplinary approaches to address present and future challenges that threaten human, animal, and environmental health.
- Thu., Jul. 16Zoom2020 is pushing boundaries and challenging norms. Let's collaborate and understand each other better. 2020 repousse les limites et défie les normes. Collaborons afin de mieux nous comprendre.
- Wed., Feb. 26Thomson House, 3650 Mc Tavish St, Montreal, QC H3A 1X9, CanadaWe have invited speakers who are entrepreneurs and industry professionals with post-secondary level research experience. They will share how they transitioned beyond academia and into their current professions, as well as how they continue to work with researchers and universities.